2. (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
3. Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:
4. But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
5. In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
6. By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
7. By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
8. By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
9. As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
10. As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
11. O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged.
12. Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.
13. Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.
14. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15. And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16. And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
1. Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2. Receive us; we have wronged no man, we have corrupted no man, we have defrauded no man.
3. I speak not this to condemn you: for I have said before, that ye are in our hearts to die and live with you.
4. Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation.
5. For, when we were come into Macedonia, our flesh had no rest, but we were troubled on every side; without were fightings, within were fears.
6. Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus;
7. And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
8. For though I made you sorry with a letter, I do not repent, though I did repent: for I perceive that the same epistle hath made you sorry, though it were but for a season.
9. Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
Urdu Bible offline app is now available on Google Play.